天涯论坛

 找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 47|回复: 0

常用外贸英语白话900句学习(11)与客户套近乎

[复制链接]

3027

主题

210

回帖

9777万

积分

论坛元老

Rank: 8Rank: 8

积分
97779022
发表于 2024-7-31 23:50:55 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

今天的外贸英语学习主题是与客户创立联系,套近乎,那样与客户进餐便是必不可少的内容了。这是与客户近距离接触的好机会,是外贸英语白话重要的学习内容,下面的外贸英语白话对话绝对能够派上用场,赶紧去瞧瞧吧。

认识词汇

1.接某人

fetch you/ pick you up

2.当交流甚欢,制订协议时

hammer out a deal

3.祝您身体健康,生意兴荣

to your health and success in business

句子背一背

1. Heres the menu, please help yourself.

这是菜单,请随意。

2.Are there any types of food you really dont like?

您有什么不爱好吃的食品吗?

3.Anything is OK, just nothing too exotic.

什么都能够,只是别太奇怪。

4. Would you like to use chopsticks or knife and fork?

您用筷子还是刀叉?

5.No wonder people say the Chinese are hospitable.

难怪人们都说中国人非常好客。

6.Which kind of restaurant do you prefer, Chinese or Western?

爱好往中餐厅仍是西餐厅呢?

7.Id like to try some local food.

我想尝试一下你们当地食品

8.This is a local dish. You cant miss it.

一道本地菜,你不该错失哦。

对话学一学

A: Mr.Martin,Im glad youve come.

马丁先生,欢迎您的光临。

B: Its very kind of you to have invited me.

谢谢您的邀请

A: Mr.Martin, this is your seat. Please sit here.

马丁先生,这是您的座位,请坐。

B: Thank you.

谢谢。

A: Mr.Martin, is this your first visit to China?

马丁先生,这是您第1次来中国吗?

B: Yes, Mr.Zhang. You have no idea how much Ive been looking forward to a real Chinese meal.

是的,张先生。您没法想象我是多么盼望吃到一顿地道的中国菜啊。

A: Im glad you enjoy Chinese food and hope the dishes will give you a better idea of Chinese cooking.

我很高兴您爱好中餐,期盼这顿晚餐会使您对中餐有更加多认识

B: Thank you.

谢谢。

A: Heres the menu so you can have anything you like.

这是菜单,您能够点您爱好吃的东西。

B: Thats very kind of you, but I´m not able to read Chinese, so you´ll have to help me.

非常感谢,但我不认识汉字,因此您必须得帮我。

A: OK, How about we have a roast duck?

好的,咱们先来个烤鸭怎么样?

B: That sounds fine.

听起来不错。

A: May I help you to some Mapo Bean curd? Its a famous Sichuan dish.

我给您来点麻婆豆腐好吗?这是有名的四川菜。

B: Yes, please. Oh, very delicious. I see your cook takes care of the color, flavor and taste all at the same time.

好的,味道好极了。我看得出来你们的厨师做的菜色、香、味俱全。

A: Would you like anything else?

您还要点儿其他的东西吗?

B: Thats enough.

这些足够了。

A: In China we have a saying "business is concluded on the table". But dont worry. Please make yourself comfortable.

然则在中国咱们有一个说法是“生意是在饭桌上谈出来的”。然则您别担心,请不要拘束。

B: Thank you.

谢谢。

A: Do you intend to have a long stay here?

您打算在这儿多待有些时间吗?

B: Three weeks or so. This trip is both business and pleasure.

3周上下。这次旅行我打算既处理业务游览游览。

A: Its a good idea. Wed like to have your impression of our fair before you leave.

好主意。回国之前请给咱们讲讲您对交易会的印象。

B: So do I.

期盼这般

A: I hope we will become good friends as well as business associates.

期盼咱们不仅是事业上的好伙伴,作为伴侣

B: I hope so, too.

期盼如此。





上一篇:外贸新手必看——常用外贸白话
下一篇:外贸谈判必须:商务英语白话900句!助你的商务谈判锦上添花!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

站点统计|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|天涯论坛 ( 非经营性网站 )|网站地图

GMT+8, 2024-11-22 19:52 , Processed in 0.173202 second(s), 21 queries .

Powered by Discuz! X3.4

Copyright © 2001-2023, Tencent Cloud.